background

Ahad, 15 Mei 2011

Q and A (from my aunt's blog)

Do you ever wonder what your ex is up to?
Ahaaa... yes. even we're not together we still be a good friend.

Have you ever been given roses?
No! (please anyone....hahaha)

What is your all-time favorite romance movie?
Titanic. Can i? hehe... Twilight Saga maybe.

How many times have you honestly fallen deeply in love ?
many times. fall in love with animals, vampire, black colour, cooking, blogging, games, flowers, rempits, my parent, my lalink n frens and him, my love. huhu.

What’s your current problem?
ermmm... thinking about how to solve my parent's problem and how to gather my frens easier. uhh~

Have you ever had your heart broken?
Always!

Had a Long Distance Relationship ?
YES. my parent - forever
my love Bukhari - almost a years and hopefully till end.
my lalink Asraf - 11 years and hopefully till end
mama yana - 10 years and hopefully till end
my buddy iwan - 11 years hopefully till end
my girl yukie - 6 years hopefully till end
my girl aiyu - 7 years hopefully till end
my dearest friend - from the beginning until the end

Do you believe the statement, once a cheater always a cheater?
yes. people always cheat for their goodness. none of these people today talk sincerity. they have but others was cheats. everybody have their own reasons.


How many kids do you want to have?
3 kids. or depend to rezeki Allah



Whats your favorite color?
Black.


Where do you shop the most?
ermmm... perfume n sushi

At what age did you start noticing the opposite gender? 
Aduhhh....sincei know about the differences

Are you happy with your love situation?
Yes. he so sweet. uhuuu


Do you like anyone?
Yes. my lalink. ahahaha (jgn mare ya my love)

Do you know someone who likes you?
Yes. my love and everybody who menyenangi saya. TQ.


this Q n A i share from my aunt Tumirah Kuncop. you may visit her link. please do answer all of this yourself. bye2. Assalamualaikum.

Tiada ulasan: