background

Selasa, 24 Mei 2011

Tears drop of my pain

I wish, when i wake up this morning, i will feel relief...

    I wish when i open my eyes this morning, your images will be varnish...

                  I wish when i start thinking, all about your memory will be gone...

                           I wish when i start talking, i will never mention about you anymore...
                                  
                   I wish when i start walking, i will never headed my step to your place...

           I wish when i'm in happy, you don't display your sympathize to won me back...

I wish when i start missing someone, hoping it wasn't you!

                                        --no more second chance for you. You had enough chances--
                                        --now go to where you may step up your legs and happiness--
                                       -- it never make sense anymore to me if you begging me back--

                                                           -----Goodbye-----





                                      

Tiada ulasan: